We are recruiting for our client for a Welder/Machine Operative based in the Giltbrook area of Nottinghamshire. This is a very varied but interesting role, producing parts for a number of industries, including Aerospace and Automotive. Working a night shift.
– Fabrication and MIG welding of mild and stainless steel
– Operating a press brake machine
– Assisting with operating the Laser Cutting Machine
What we are looking for-
– A minimum of 3 years MIG welding and fabrication experience
– A FLT Counterbalance licence would be an advantage
– Previous experience experience of operating a press brake machine is also preferable
What’s in it for you –
– This is initially a temporary role but would become permanent for the right person.
– Working a night shift (Mon – Fri, 6pm – 6am).
– Pay £9.50- £10.75 an hour.