We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Site Engineer, based in the Ilkeston area. This is a permanent role, based in a Distribution Depot.
-Ensuring high levels of production are maintained at all times following pre planned and reactive maintenance.
-Setting up service and maintenance schedules for equipment.
-Sourcing Service Contractors & suppliers of spares.
– Full compliance and best practice with all relevant Health & Safety procedures.
– General site repairs, civil works, and building repairs.
What we are looking for –
– Knowledge of automated production lines.
– Ability to learn the full operating procedures of the automated production lines.
– The ability to problem solve and suggest alternative solutions.
-Experienced in general building work, carpentry, welding/cutting/grinding
– Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
– Good knowledge of MS Office products, and use of the internet
– Willing to work flexible hours when required, particularly for call outs.
– Reliable, punctual, and a team player.
-Full driving licence
– FLT licence would be an advantage, but training will be supplied.
What’s in it for you –
– Permanent role
– Starting salary £24,800 per annum