We are recruiting on behalf of our Chesterfield based client for a Sales Engineer for an established local business, with a strong background in supplying to the rail business
This role will be focused on delivering new customers and opportunities in a safety critical environment. This is a long term post and is a key part of the succession planning of the company.
– Introducing the business to potential new customers, which may involve considerable development and nurturing of business relationships.
– Preparing and delivering technical presentations
– Assessing potential customers’ needs to determine their requirements
– Negotiating prices and terms
– The post could require extensive daily travel and overnight stops to visit sites and customers production facilities throughout the UK
What we are looking for –
– A strong engineering background is required, preferably from safety critical industries (Aerospace, Mining, Rail, etc.).
– The post is not Account Management or Customer Support, it is purely to provide new business opportunities.
What’s in it for you –
– Salary £35,000 – £40,000 per annum plus annual bonus
– Flexible working from the Chesterfield base
– Fully expensed vehicle commensurate with the post and training as appropriate will be provided.
– Pension/medical insurance