We are now recruiting on behalf of our client for a Production Manager
Working for a manufacturing company based off the A52 between Nottingham and Grantham. We are looking for an experienced Production Manager with an adaptable work ethic to join the business.
- Managing a team of Production Operators to ensure standards are maintained in terms of safety, quality & conduct, whilst achieving production performance targets.
- Acting as the point of contact for all issues relating to the department focusing on meeting performance indicators.
- Managing safety and quality within the team, ensuring all members of the team understand and are working in accordance with Company Safety and Quality Procedures
- Managing, supporting, coaching and motivating the team to ensure each member is performing to the best of their ability, focusing on achieving department objectives.
- Leading by example & maintaining discipline within the team to ensure high levels of attendance and compliance.
- Attending operations meetings, ensuring information is shared, targets delivered & issues resolved timely.
- Managing continuous improvement, assisting in producing and updating standard operating procedures.
What we are looking for-
- The ideal candidate is someone with engineering plant operations experience. A firm grasp of manufacturing-related activities, specifically production, cost control, safety and quality and computer literacy is a must.
- Applicants with a background, or experience, in similar positions such as a Manufacturing Manager or Production Supervisor are highly desirable. Demonstrable leadership experience, good financial understanding and people management skills are extremely important for this role.
What’s in it for you
– Permanent role
– Salary circa £35k – 37k dependent on experience