We are now recruiting on behalf of our client for a Manufacturing Manager, based in Leicestershire
Working for a small manufacturing business, producing bespoke products, supplying a wide range of industry sectors, each with its own demands on service and quality.
The objective of this role is the overall development, performance and the maintenance of the organisation’s manufacturing activities to obtain the maximum efficiency, quality, service and profitability for the organisation.
• Manage the manufacturing element of the organisation ensuring high quality business activities with maximum efficiency, service and profitability for the organisation.
• Ensure that the team understands that the organisation’s goals and achievements are reflected in all its operations and activities – including relationships and risk management
• Contribute to training and development of the team
• Work with Technical Manager in achieving maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with organisation plans
• Maintain overall organisation responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related manufacturing legal/statutory regulations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations ie. Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Best Practice Guidelines, H&S, ISO Accreditation.
• Effective liaison, support and assistance with the whole of the organisation
– Surveying and measuring the manufacturing operations, process, outcomes and profitability and feedback
• Developing plans for the organisation’s progress and growth
• Support to all other departments in matters related to manufacturing, e.g. procurement of materials
• Recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
• Reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis
• Delegate authority and responsibility to team with supervision, accountability and review
• Maintain accurate records
• Adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
What we are looking for –
- Previous proven manufacturing management experience for a small business
- Ambition to move the business forward
What’s in it for you-
Salary – £35,000 – £40,000 per annum