We are now recruiting on behalf of our client based in Ilkeston for a General/Cutting Operative, working for a soft furnishings company.
- Selecting the correct fabrics for cutting, measuring accurately, and ensuring quality control before work is passed to the next department.
- Setting and operating the cutting machinery, observing and ensuring quality levels
- Assist in the maintenance of machinery in department.
What we are looking for –
- Previous machining experience, ideally in the soft furnishings sector is preferable
- An eye for quality and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and prepared to learn other skills
What’s in it for you –
- Temporary to permanent role
- Pay starts at £9 an hour
- Working Monday – Friday (days)