We are now recruiting on behalf of our client, based in the Ilkeston area for Fork Lift Truck Drivers, these are for an immediate start
Due to continued growth the company is currently expanding their operation in Ilkeston and have vacancies working within the company’s Distribution division. The positions are currently available working on a 2 shift rotational basis. The shifts are 06:00 to 14:30 and 14:00 to 22:30, Monday to Friday
- Working in both a warehouse and yard environment
- Loading and unloading vehicles, using a Fork Lift Truck (Counterbalance)
- Some manual labour will be required from time to time.
What we are looking for
- An enthusiastic and hard working attitude combined with the ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative.
- Valid, current Fork Lift Truck Licence (counterbalance)
- Forklift truck double handler attachment experience preferred.
- At least two years work experience in a busy warehouse.
- Good numeracy skills and able to understand written documentation.
- Able to work overtime at short notice and occasional Saturdays, when required.
- Able to work days and afternoons on a rotational basis
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent roles (after a 3 month temp to perm trial period)
- £10.82 per hour
- Further training opportunities