Our client in Ilkeston requires a Die Cutter Machine Operator to train in the production of cutting & creasing forms in the printing trade.
– Receiving orders via email with the forme design.
– Converting the order to a Cad drawing- this is then sent to the Die maker’s computer which is attached to the Easy bender, which once selected the relevant piece of drawing the metal rule is bent automatically by the machine.
– This piece is then knocked into the wood using a hammer into the pre lasered wood with then same design until the whole design is complete.
– Hand bending tools may also need to be used.
What we are looking for –
– Must have a good eye for detail
– Working with Laser, Cutters and Patterns.
– Full training will be given to right candidate
– The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, keen to learn, attention to detail, hardworking & be flexible.
What’s in it for you –
– Rate of pay is Age related Min wage £6.56 – £8.91
– Hours of work 9am – 5pm flexibility needed when necessary.
– Temp to Perm position for the right candidate