We are now recruiting on behalf of our client for a CNC Operator, based in the Sandiacre are. This is a permanent role, working days, afters and night shifts
- Operating Milling Machines and producing machined components to the production plan
- Identifying the appropriate rail sections and grades of material
- Following the instructions on a route card and reading of drawings.
- Using measuring equipment correctly and accurately.
- Identifying\loading the correct tools for the Job and change their inserts.
- Using DTI clock for probing\setting up job. Setup whole range of jobs required on machine.
- Using overhead cranes – training will be provided.
- Load \unload rails to machine using internal cranes as well as with the help of sideloader. Tandem lifting and banksman duties as and when required.
- Load\ backup\ edit programs
- Operating Grinders, Dynofile and other power tools along with Templates\ gauges
- Ensuring the machine is programmed with the correct data for the process required for each rail.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR –
- Previous experience should include manufacturing industry, preferably in a medium to heavy environment
- CNC Operator experience, with some programming knowledge
- Awareness of safety legislation and quality procedures (ISO 9001)
- Able to on a rotational shift basis
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU –
- Permanent role
- Salary £27900 – £30300 (DOE) plus shift allowance (16% for days/afters, 30% for nights)