Our client in Ilkeston is looking for a CAD Operator – someone to assist in the production and all aspects of producing cutting & creasing formes.
– Receiving orders via email with the forme design.
– Converting the order to a Cad drawing which is then sent to the Die maker’s computer.
– This is attached to the Easy bender which once selected the relevant piece of drawing the metal rule is bent automatically by the machine.
– This piece is then knocked into the wood using a hammer into the pre lasered wood with then same design until the whole design is complete.
– Hand bending tools may also need to be used.
What we are looking for –
- Previous CAD experience would be an advantage but not essential as training given
- Competent in using Computer
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing business would be preferable not essential
What’s in it for you-
– Age related Min wage £6.56 – £8.91 temp to perm.
– Hours of work 9am – 5pm Flexibility as and when required
– Full training given and an opportunity to learn a skill